Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Priest
Dr. Brian Priest, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery. Dr. Priest is affiliated with Community Heart and Vascular Hospital, Aria Health and Main Line Hospital Lankenau. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Priest has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities...
Dr. Brian Priest is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Indianapolis, IN.
Dr. John Storey
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi27
Dr. Gregory Dedinsky
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery
Indianapolis, IN 0 mi34
Dr. Edward Kim
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular Surgery, General Surgery
Indianapolis, IN 1.01 mi17