A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Williams:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Williams is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Williams, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Williams graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Williams has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
- University Medical Center - Lubbock
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Paul Williams MD is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Williams practice?
- Dr. Brian Williams has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Williams practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Internists and Lubbock Pulmonologists.