A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Woods, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Woods has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian P Woods MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Woods practice?
- Dr. Brian Woods has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Woods practices Anesthesiology near Arlington, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kaufman, TX.
See Arlington Anesthesiologists.