inactive

Brian L Patterson MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.4

October 10th, 2016
Not satisified with the Florida Sports Injury & Orthopedic Institute
On my first appointment I had to complete 2 additional documents explaining my injury/concern because they only allow 2 concerns per page. As a result with all my documentation provided to them I was not thoroughly evaluated and many concerns were not addressed. After having a MRI, again almost nothing was addresses and I was sent on my way to go to a spine specialist and a neurologist as per Dr. Patterson. On my second appointment it appeared his demeanor changed when I questioned the test that he stated he had performed and documented on my first appointment, which he did not do all the test he stated that he did and he knew that I caught it. Obviously Dr. Patterson does not like to be questioned or challenged and considering everything he knew about my situation, pain and the cause of my accident he choose to never prescribe anything except a steroid pack prescription that did not help at all. Something is terribly wrong when you document everything and a physician fails to acknowledge 75% of greater of what you have advised them of. Maybe he does not like handling car accident claims because it is a hassle or not enough money to be made from them but he fails to understand that we look for our physicians to be more than people that pass the baton to the next physician and take our money without thoroughly providing us correct information. I had to read the MRI report myself to know that other things exist that I was not aware of and need to be looked at above the back injury. I will not be going back to the Florida Sports Injury and Orthopedic Institute or to Dr. Patterson. It has become a said day when physicians look at us like cattle and what they can make off of us and our insurance company's instead of providing excellent care and guidance when we are at their mercy.

January 8th, 2015
Great Doctor!
Great doctor! Managed to make me laugh through 2 cortisone shots in my shoulder.

April 23rd, 2014
lets the nurse diagnose prior to seeing patient
wait in office forever and then hear the nurse tell him what your ailments are even though you don't tell nurse your personal issues. too busy with his kids ball game than his patients or should I say dr varmas' patents