A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Pelczar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Pelczar is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Pelczar, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pelczar graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Pelczar has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Healthcare
- Deaconess Billings Clinic
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Thomas Pelczar MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Brian T. Pelczar practice?
- Dr. Brian Pelczar has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Pelczar practices Otolaryngology near Billings, MT.
See Billings Otolaryngologists.