A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Pell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Pell is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pell
Depression Patient Education Visit our depression patient education guide to learn about mood disorder, medical conditions and symptoms of depression.Before Visiting Dr. Pell Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Pell, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pell graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian George Pell MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Brian G. Pell practice?
- Dr. Brian Pell has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Pell practices Psychiatry near Schenectady, NY.
See Schenectady Psychiatrists.