A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Peyton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peyton
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peyton Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Peyton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Peyton graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Peyton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Donovan Peyton MD is a male Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Peyton practice?
- Dr. Brian Peyton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Peyton practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.