A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Peyton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peyton
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Peyton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Peyton, MD is board certified in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Interventional Radiology
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Peyton graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Peyton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospital - Denver
- Denver Health Medical Center
- University of Colorado Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Donovan Peyton MD is a male Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Peyton practice?
- Dr. Brian Peyton has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Peyton practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Aurora, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.