A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Phillips:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Phillips is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Phillips, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillips graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Phillips has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Berkshire Medical Center Inc
- Fairview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian D Phillips MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Phillips practice?
- Dr. Brian Phillips has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Phillips practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Pittsfield, MA.
See Pittsfield Internists and Pittsfield Endocrinologists.