A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Phillpotts:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Phillpotts is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Phillpotts, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Phillpotts graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Phillpotts has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Mease Countryside Hospital
- Morton Plant North Bay Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Allister Phillpotts MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian A. Phillpotts practice?
- Dr. Brian Phillpotts has 6 office locations.
Dr. Brian Phillpotts practices Ophthalmology near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Tarpon Springs, FL and Spring Hill, FL.
See Tampa Ophthalmologists.