A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Piazza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Piazza, MD is board certified in Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Piazza graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Piazza has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Port Huron Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Port Huron
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Piazza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 8 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Piazza practice?
Dr. Brian Piazza practices Surgery near Plymouth, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Port Huron, MI and Terre Haute, IN.
See Plymouth Surgeons.