Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brian Pien
Dr. Brian Pien, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Honolulu, HI. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine and Pathology. Dr. Pien is affiliated with Castle Medical Center, Pali Momi Medical Center and Wilcox Memorial Hospital. Dr. Pien has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Brian Pien has the following 3 specialties
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.
Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies...
Dr. Brian Pien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Honolulu, HI.
Dr. Wesley Wakai
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Honolulu, HI 0 mi29
Dr. Carl Yorita
Honolulu, HI 0 mi45
Dr. Francis Pien
Legal Medicine, Infectious Disease, Internal Medicine
Honolulu, HI 0 mi47