A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Pierson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Pierson, Pain Physician & Occupational Physician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pierson
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pierson Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Osteoarthritis of the Knee
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Pierson, MD is board certified in Occupational Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Back Pain
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Headache Disorders
- Muscle Pain (Myofascial Pain Syndromes)
- Neck Pain
- Occupational Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Pierson graduated from Eastern Virginia Medical School, Norfolk.
Dr. Pierson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Douglas Pierson MD is a male Preventative Medicine Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Pierson practice?
- Dr. Brian Pierson has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Pierson practices Pain Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Exton, PA.
See Exton Pain Management Doctors and Exton Preventive Medicine Specialists.