A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Pikul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Pikul, Neurological Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Pikul, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Brain Cancer
- Neurosurgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Pikul graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pikul has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Keith Pikul MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Pikul practice?
- Dr. Brian Pikul has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Pikul practices Neurological Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.