A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Piotrowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Piotrowski, Internist, Pediatrician, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Piotrowski
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Piotrowski, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Piotrowski graduated from State University of New York at Buffalo. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Piotrowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
- Clifton Springs Hospital & Clinic
- Strong Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Edward Piotrowski MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Brian E. Piotrowski practice?
- Dr. Brian Piotrowski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Piotrowski practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Victor, NY.
See Victor Internists and Victor Pediatricians.