A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Plato:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Plato is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Plato graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Plato has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Norton Hospital
- Norton Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Maxwell Plato DO and MD is a male Neurologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Plato practice?
- Dr. Brian Plato has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Plato practices Neurology near Louisville, KY.
See Louisville Neurologists.