Brian Plato Is this you?

Have you seen Brian Plato?

Truly caring and not all about numbers

Posted on July 10th, 2015

My overall first impression with Dr. Plato was not what I had hoped for. With the dr holding class and racking in as many new patients as possible didnt leave much time for discussion for what was really the true reason we were there. Then cutting people off without even letting them finish why or what their question was concerning. Deffinately will not be making appointments for my family or recommending to any coworkers or friends.

Posted on December 2nd, 2014

I found Dr Plato very helpful in the beginning of my treatment. But as my headaches became worse he wad very hard to reach or get an appoint to discuss treatment. You usually had to wait up to four months even after a follow up from a hospital stay. In the end Dr Plato needs to work on patient interaction and bedside manner.

Can only help with headache disorders.

Posted on September 23rd, 2014

Went to see Dr. Plato after I received a referral from my primary care doctor. He only understands headaches. He diagnosed me with migraines (this was not my complaint and I do not have migraines, ever). He also told me that the extreme fatigue and numbness I feel in my limbs is from using my brain too much! After a few more doctors and a whole lot more tests, I was diagnosed with Dysautonomia and Autoimmune Autonomic Ganglionopathy. Very serious conditions that require extensive treatment, and which have no cure. He completely ignored anything I told him and jumped straight to a migraine diagnosis.

Great Doctor

Posted on July 1st, 2014

I would definitely recommend Dr. Plato for anyone with migraine or headache issues. He's the kind of doctor who looks you in the eye while you're talking and really listens and pays attention. He's very well-versed in new research and eager to tailor the treatment to the patient. I felt like he cared about me and my condition, and that he really knew a lot about what I was dealing with.

Posted on January 16th, 2012

Very good Doctor. Solve my problem after two visits. And he will talk with you person to person and not leaving a message and him calling you back. A1 in my book

Posted on September 10th, 2017