Dr. Brian Polner Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Polner?

August 5th, 2016

Front desk experience

When appointment was made I was advised Dr Polner would be out of the office. I chose to see the PA because I needed clearance for surgery. Day of appointment Dr Polner was in the office. Arrived very early for appointment but had to wait 50 minutes after appointed time to see PA. Few months previously showed up for a scheduled appointment and was turned away because it was not logged in at their end. In case of an emergency Dr. Polner is not available, patient is encouraged to go to Urgent Care. What is the point then of having a Primary Care Physician? Will not return to this office.

February 11th, 2016

Very Disappointed

Very Disappointed with Doctor Polner's staff they are not professional at all, the Doctor needs help with his interpersonal skills, he's always in a rush to see his patients and never tries to listen before talking. I felt more sick and disgusted after leaving the office. I would not recommend this doctor's office to anyone. Remedial training is needed for everyone. Concerned patient.

January 23rd, 2016

their referral is slow and terrible

January 21st, 2016

Great Doctor

I think this is the best doctor I've ever had.

December 18th, 2015

Disappointing experience

The staff is nice, and the PA I saw she was kind and helpful. After my visit, it all became difficult. Getting in touch with anyone in this office is difficult. Getting copies of lab reports is a nightmare. I have been trying to get some help for the past week and no one seems to help. None of my information is up on the patient portal. I have been trying to contact the corporate office and no luck there. Its sad that i didnt even have a chance to meet the doctor and Im already having such a negative experience

November 25th, 2015

An excellent doctor with a great Physicians Assistant.

October 23rd, 2015

HealthwoRx comes first

Dr Polner is very prompt and wants to cover all the patients needs...he does run the HealthworRx corporation so he has in the past been preoccupied with that and called for questions during the visit which is a distraction....but all in all there have been no major problems with his care. He is open to your concerns and is there to help on a when you need care.

October 5th, 2015

Wait times have sometimes been more than an hour. Even if you are ill you can't get an appointment that day or the next. He does not come to see you when you are hospitalized.

September 4th, 2015

Be careful with this people !!!!

I just called to make an appointment for my wife, and I asked for a FEMALE doctor, they offer me Dr. Polner, I asked again if doctor Polner was female, they said YES, When I found out that Dr. Polner is a male, I called again and they said her assistant is a female. Don't trust in this people !!!

August 31st, 2015

Time to find another Doctor

Such a shame I've been a patient to Dr Polner since before he was in Pembroke Pines that's when everthing changed.Rude office staff it's like no one there could care less.I think he got to big for his britches and put in a PA they don't even ask you if it's ok they just assign her to you.Just not happy and it's time to find another Doctor.I surely can believe all these negative comments

April 1st, 2015

Extremely arrogant and rude staff.

Having worked in various health clinics and flagship hospitals for more than fifteen years, I think I can say with some expertise that I had never seen a medical office run so poorly. The staff lacks common courtesy , do not call back and some act as if they doctors themselves. making decisions regarding prescriptions and referrals and then blame it on the insurance company. When I followed up with my insurance company, I found out that some of the issues that staff had blamed the insurance company for were never brought to the company's attention!

March 11th, 2015

Stay away

impossible for anybody to call his office. they do not answer the telephone. Staff was extremely rude and very unprofessional. go to somebody else.