A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Poole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Poole, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poole graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Poole has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Poole MD is a male Nephrologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Poole practice?
- Dr. Brian Poole has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Poole practices Nephrology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Nephrologists.