A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Poole:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Poole, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Poole graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Poole has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Poole accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Iowa Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Poole practice?
Dr. Brian Poole practices Nephrology near Omaha, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Council Bluffs, IA.
See Omaha Nephrologists.