A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Popko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Popko is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Popko, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Popko graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Popko has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Allegheny General Hospital
- Alle-Kiski Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian M Popko MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Popko practice?
- Dr. Brian Popko has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Popko practices Emergency Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Emergency Physicians.