Dr. Brian Powers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Powers?

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Brian Powers?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 14th, 2016

a truly good physician who has the best interests of his patients in mind and does a great job at alleviating anxiety and does not rush you through the process.

March 29th, 2016

Excellent Doctor - Highly Recommend!!!

Excellent doctor! Dr. Powers has one of the best bed side manners I've ever come across. He really listens to his patients and asks further questions to gain a true understanding of your symptoms. If he recommends any testing he explains the procedure in detail and is thorough and considerate when explaining his diagnosis, which has always been accurate. Dr. Powers was the first out of SEVEN doctors to be able to give me an accurate diagnosis. Despite how busy he is he never seems rushed. His nurses are kind and actually call back when they say they will which is a great change of pace from my experience with other doctors' staff. I highly recommend Dr. Powers - he's the best bet to get you back on track and healthy again.

October 28th, 2015

Hands down one of the best doctors I have ever been to!

I did not wait at all, the staff was friendly and competent and the doctor spent as much time as I needed, LISTENED and prescribed what I needed. Everyone was so wonderful I almost regret not having to go back!

August 18th, 2015

He is great ... Professional, personal and very competent.

March 9th, 2015

excellent

Very friendly and professional. He is a great balance of sense of humor and professionalism. We are so fortunate to have such great medical care here in Houston!!!

July 18th, 2013

Best doctor ever!

Ok so I'm really picky when it comes to doctors. I have been having this problem for the past year I had constant burning among other uncomfortable issues. I went to around 7 doctors, some said yeast infection other said endemetriosis etc etc nothing was working not even antibiotic NAND I was put on levaquin and flagyl! Anyways I called dr Brian's office I was seriously about to have a breakdown! I explained my situation to his assistant Rosalyn she is awesome! She gave me an appointment within 2 days, when I went there after the exam and after the urine sample results came in he put me on cipro but the problem persisted although there was some improvement. When I was at his office he explained to me what might be the cause and he said n I quote: I don't want to make any guesses and I cannot tell you what is wrong until I do a cystoscopy and until the urine result come in. Now that is a dr I trust! So after being on antibiotic a couple of days later I was admired to Houston metro urology n let me tell u it got one of the best services and compassionate nurses and doctors ever! I went back home in the same day. I had a bit of discomfort but just for a couple of hours. It was a cystoscopy with dialation! N I was put on antibiotic for the next 10 days. Let me tell u I have been uti free for the past 2 months! Now other then the fact that he has accurate diagnosis and excellent surgical skills! He listens to you and is a very compassionate doctor, with a sense of humor what better then to make a patient laugh and ease their worries?!! I would recommend dr Brian C. Powers to anyone. a big thank you to him and his staff and Houston metro uroloy! I'm just extatic!!!! Oh n both Houston metro uroloy and his office after my procedure called me for a follow up and were checking if everything was ok!

November 29th, 2012

Very pleased

I am very please with Dr. Power's manner and openness regarding my problem. He is a very easy man to talk to.

June 19th, 2012

Excellent!

What doctor would spend 1 1/2 hours with you at the end of the day to discuss prostate malignancy! His surgery was a great success with no nerve damage or incontinence or erectile dysfunction! He's the best!

March 15th, 2012

Thankfull

I do not normally take the time to express my recommendations, I feel and have always felt that only exceptional service should be acknowledged and that is why I am writing this now. Being diagnosed with cancer is an extremely scary and emotional time, for both me and my family. The care, treatment and eventual outcome of the cancer has the ability to consume your every waking thought. Dr. Powers, from the initial consult, was professional, warm, caring and in touch with the mental anguish that I was obsessing about. He treated me and my wife with respect and consideration while helping us through this challenging time in our lives. It goes without saying that he is an extremely skilled surgeon; I exceeded all of the standard milestones of recovery. I can only express my deepest appreciation for all that he did for me and whole heartedly would recommend him to family and friends alike.

April 18th, 2011

Excellent Urologist

Dr. Powers did my vasectomy and I have seen him for several other issues. I find him to be an excellent urologist who is caring, compassionate and takes the time to sit and talk with you. The one negative review notwithstanding, I have found that with most things the majority of opinion rules, not the one dissatisfied customer. I highly recommend Dr. Powers.

December 23rd, 2010

Excellent Care

Dr. Powers and his nurse Donna treated my mother very well during her visits and surgery. Donna took good care of her and was obviously very well experienced. Dr. Powers spoke to us respectfully, in plain English, and answered all our questions patiently. What we anticipated to be a horrendous ordeal turned out to be quite simple procedure. I could tell Dr. Powers and his staff actually cared about my mother. We are very grateful for the excellent care she recieved.

October 14th, 2010

Dr. Powers completely botched my bladder sling and I had to have reconstructive surgery, as well as 18 follow-up visits and treatments with another urologist. Dr. Powers is extremely egotistical and would never admit ANY fault, although 2 other urologists identified the problem immediately -- poor placement of the sling. I have never felt pain such as this, and it lasted for a period of 7 months. He ordered (and benefited financially from) many unnecessary procedures to try to "find the problem", although it was quickly detected by the other urologists. Furthermore, his staff is condescending and rude. I tell all I know to find another urologist.