Surgical Specialist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr Prebil is the worste doctor EVER show details Dr Prebil is the worste doctor EVER
by Jeff White \ Kellie Parsons on Feb 19th, 2015

Dr Prebil left wife suffering i agony for 3 days at Banner Thunderbird.. Not one update after surgery..its been 3 days where is de prebil? i call his office..they actually hung up on me 3 times because i wanted him to actually update us on surgery.. concidering her pain is 10 times worse after surgery

Dec 1st, 2013

Excellent results. I intend to use him again for another surgery.

Mar 30th, 2012

This man saved my life. He is caring, concerned and reliable. He followed me through many problems, and I will always depend on him to give me a conservative straight answer.

My two operation experiences with Dr Prebil show details My two operation experiences with Dr Prebil
Oct 4th, 2010

Dr Prebil seemed like a caring person and I liked his work enough to go back for a second operation.The first one was for a right side hernia,he repaired that to my satisfaction. The second operation was for a left side hernia. Now neither of these operations were an easy one because of the size of the hernia.I had no signs of infection or pain involved with this work.I would recommend Dr Prebil for a surgery to anyone.