Dr. Brian Prebil DO Patient Reviews

January 30th, 2017
I was referred to Dr Prebil for surgery re a hernia. My blood pressure was high, but he scheduled the surgery anyway. When I was in surgery pre-op my blood pressure was still high, but a little lower than the readings in his office. The nurse told me, after consultation with Dr. Prebil and the anestheologist that the surgery was cancelled until my blood pressure was under control. Dr. Prebil could have saved my time and money if he had told me this in his office when by blood pressure was even higher. I haven't heard from him or his office since the cancelled surgery.

February 19th, 2015
Dr Prebil is the worste doctor EVER
Dr Prebil left wife suffering i agony for 3 days at Banner Thunderbird.. Not one update after surgery..its been 3 days where is de prebil? i call his office..they actually hung up on me 3 times because i wanted him to actually update us on surgery.. concidering her pain is 10 times worse after surgery

December 1st, 2013
Excellent results. I intend to use him again for another surgery.

March 30th, 2012
This man saved my life. He is caring, concerned and reliable. He followed me through many problems, and I will always depend on him to give me a conservative straight answer.

October 4th, 2010
My two operation experiences with Dr Prebil
Dr Prebil seemed like a caring person and I liked his work enough to go back for a second operation.The first one was for a right side hernia,he repaired that to my satisfaction. The second operation was for a left side hernia. Now neither of these operations were an easy one because of the size of the hernia.I had no signs of infection or pain involved with this work.I would recommend Dr Prebil for a surgery to anyone.