Dr. Brian Procter Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Procter?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 9th, 2017

Great Care

My wife and I saw Courtney in the office for two years. She is caring, connected and commited to her patients, and provided wonderful care in taking care of us. She is too notch in our book.

August 18th, 2016

AWESOME PHYSICIAN

I've been a patient for 15 years. Dr. Proctor saves lives. His knowledge of lab reports is astounding. He notices things other doctors blow off. His diagnosis is always spot on perfect, and he treats you immediately with the most effective medicine available. Don't hesitate to seek his treatment. He is AMAZING.

July 30th, 2016

Very good

July 27th, 2016

Dr. Procter listens to our medical concerns and takes care of our needs for more than 16 years now. Dr. Procter and his staff have been helpful 100% of the time. We would not trust our health to any other Doctor.

July 25th, 2016

Excellent service and bedside manner!

I saw PA Courtney Hason today. If there were 6 stars available, she would get that rating. She was very personable, professional, kind and patient. Her knowledge in medicine is exceptional. Her bed side manner is frankly the best I've ever seen and experienced. The whole medical staff there is super pleasant, happy and fast. Overall, this was a wonderful experience.

July 10th, 2016

The best doctor for years

I've seen Dr Proctor for 6 years. I do my yearly exams as well as normal flu and other issues. He has always fit me in the same day if I was having an issue like a gout attack. His diagnosis and treatment have been better than anyone I've seen in 20 years. Twice I had issues that required a specialist like an orthopedic surgeon. His referrals were just as good. I read people's reviews about wait times. I've waited at every doctor, dentist, eye doc even the vet. I will gladly wait for quality care. He talks to me like a friend and not a number. No complaints.

March 23rd, 2016

Top Notch Care

We have been patients of Dr. Procter since 2005. I have always found him to be very helpful, compassionate and knowledgeable. His staff is amazing. The phlebotomist is top-notch and always gets a vein on the first stick which is difficult to do with me. The PAs, nurses, office manager and receptionists are friendly and helpful. It is easy to get an appointment if you can see a PA which is what I do the majority of the time. If I have a difficult problem I request Dr. Procter for an appointment and he never disappoints. The wait is longer than if I am seeing a PA but I know it's because he is giving the patients before me the same undivided attention that he will give me when it is my turn. We recently lost our insurance plan that allowed us to see Dr. Procter. I am very disappointed in my new doctor but could not make a change to another doctor until the following month--and then it would just be like a box of chocolates--who knows that you are going to get? I made an appointment with Dr. Procter expecting to make a large cash payment as I had a difficult matter that I needed help with. He went above and beyond to help me and made it possible for us to see him whenever we need without insurance but at a greatly reduced cost.

February 18th, 2016

Great doc.

Dr. Procter is very blunt and honest. I like that. He does not hem haw about anything. I always get straightforward answers and diagnosis from him. I have a lot of health problems and with his guidance I am doing really well. He's the best doctor I have had in my adult life. When I first met him, he seemed brusque. This did not sway me. I'm used to brusque and blunt. I mostly like the fact that he has helped me in so many ways and I will never be able to thank him enough.

January 8th, 2016

No nonsence medicine!!!

Dr. Procter and his staff have always accommodated me and my family to the best of their ability. He is straight to the point, without a lot of unneeded information. He takes into consideration the cost of meds when prescribing. If the med is not covered or the cost is too high he always provides samples when available. I am a little panicky right this second, it looks like he may not be in my network. Oh well I guess I will be cash pay, I refuse to go to a different MD.

September 18th, 2015

Hang'Obama?!and lesbian sexist remarks for 4years. Over it

Proctor told me they should 'hang' Obama! This was right after he was elected;that is how long I have been a patient at this crock of a place. Upset every interaction I have had the last two years. Front desk is awful and condescending. Doc and P.A. Makes sexist remarks and asumptions. Ive just had enough. My health AND wellbeing is important to me unfortunatley not them.

May 27th, 2015

I love Dr. Proctor he is very caring and helps in everything I need...

February 22nd, 2015

Seems very rude. short answers when being asked a question. They don't answer phone calls.