A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Pugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Pugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugh graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Pugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian W Pugh DO and MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Pugh practice?
- Dr. Brian Pugh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Pugh practices Gastroenterology near Layton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Ogden, UT.
See Layton Gastroenterologists.