A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Pugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Pugh is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugh graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Pugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian W Pugh DO and MD is a male Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Pugh practice?
- Dr. Brian Pugh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Pugh practices Gastroenterology near Layton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Ogden, UT and Clearfield, UT.
See Layton Gastroenterologists.