A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Pugh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Pugh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Pugh graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Pugh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Hospital & Medical Center
- Mckay-Dee Hospital Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pugh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- SelectHealth - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian W. Pugh practice?
Dr. Brian Pugh practices Gastroenterology near Layton, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Ogden, UT.
See Layton Gastroenterologists.