Dr. Brian Pugh DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

July 15th, 2016
He was honest about my condition, dug deep into the MRI report and determined that I did not need the procedure that the other surgeon said I needed because he failed to analyze the report thoroughly. He saved me from going through an unnecessary procedure with potential risk.

October 31st, 2014
Horrible Doctor!!
I saw this doctor in 2012 I think. I explained what I was diagnosed with in 2002 (from another GI doc) and he justs looks at me and says "you don't have that". WTH you can tell what I have just by looking at me? I explained I had other issues that ran in the family and he again stated "you don't have any of that". Really? Didn't want to run any tests or anything, just said you don't have that and try this acid reflux medicine. Will never go back to this guy again! He sucks!!

August 27th, 2014
Very bad experience
You get sent for tests and NO ONE will call back with results. You have to keep calling. Good luck with this one :(

July 31st, 2014
Horrible
My experience with Dr. Brian Pugh was horrible. After waiting over 30 minutes for him, I was told he wasn't even in the office and I could reschedule or wait at least 45 min. When he finally did arrive his bedside manner was horrible. He had two people in the room to take notes for him because he was too lazy to do it himself. He was not helpful and did not seem to care.

April 25th, 2013
Saved my Life, I highly recommend
When many doctors failed, Dr. Pugh did not. He has been with me step by step through some incredibly hard times. I have no doubt that I am alive today because of his skill and expertise. His bedside manner is different from other doctors. I consider this a good thing, he is concise and direct. He is the kind of doctor who will tell you directly what you are doing that is bad, and invite you to fix it. You can call this rude if you want, I find it refreshing. I always know everything I need to know, he answers any and all questions... I give Dr. Pugh my highest recommendation.

March 27th, 2013
This guy sucks. He spent 5 mins ignoring what I was telling him and he denied a diagnosis given in the ER despite evidence of symptoms. Then he just said come back for a endoscopy. At the endoscopy I ended up waiting an hour for him to talk to me after I had awakened. This guy sucks as far as docs go.

February 21st, 2013
Rude
I was shocked at how rude he was and how little time he spent talking with me. Before I even left the office he was making fun of me with his assistant. I have had a problem for years apparently it wasn't a big enough deal for him to listen how it's affected my life and it was just a joke and waste of time to him. Never again will I see him and would have anyone go to him. I wish I would have read the reviews first!

August 15th, 2012
Unprofessional in dress and bedside manner.

January 30th, 2011