Dr. Brian Quebbemann Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Quebbemann?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Brian Quebbemann?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 25th, 2017

OUTSTANDING! HAD A REVISION FROM IN ON 3-16-17 AND I COULDNT BE HAPPIER AND HEALTHIER UNDER HIS CARE

HE ABSOLUTELY KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING. SPENDS PLENTY OF TIME WITH ME ANSWERING QUESTIONS. EXTREMELY TALENTED. ABSOLUTELY THE BEST BARIATRIC SURGEON IVE EVER USED. OUTSTANDING COMMON SENCE SUPPORT FROM YEARS OF PRACTICE. IF YOU WANT THE BEST...LOOK NO FURTHER!

November 29th, 2016

How one choice led to the best decision of my life

Overall, my experiences with the N.E.W. Program have far exceeded my expectations. Midway thru 6 months of prep, I had a surgeon shift, which was perhaps the best switch I could ever have expected. Weight loss IS the goal, but the process is not about numbers. Your whole life, and mind, will shift, which is the actual goal, over all, rather than purely being defined by numbers on a scale. Take the lead of all the staff that are here for you. Start with your surgeon, the others doctors looking after your care, and office staff who are more than willing to support you. It's a team effort in order to build the best new you, that you could ever imagine. Remember why you chose to come to the N.E.W. Program in the first place. In order to uncover your best new self, you need to follow the lead of the best team you can choose. Choose wisely. You have the rest of your life to be proud you did.

November 29th, 2016

Dr Q is amazing, he talks to you like a person not just a number like you see sometimes. I have recommended him to several people.

April 8th, 2016

Great professional, pleasant staff.

February 8th, 2016

He explained how it would happen and the staff had the same message as well as if they were all on the same page.And kept a tough time of recovery easy.

May 14th, 2013

Thanks Dr. Q

Looked me in the eye, didn't treat me with disregard due to my obesity. Seems like he invests time in patients not just how many people he can get through office. Genuine person. Overall each visit has been positive.

January 21st, 2013

Patient Liason

In response to the last comment left here. I am a patient liason here at The N.E.W. Program. We have a new FDA approved weight loss drug being prescribed here in our office. We also, no longer have an expensive, mandatory program fee for revision patients. You should not feel cheated. We are here to help you along, every step of the way. Please come in for a follow up visit and ask for Julian. Your health is very important to us.

November 7th, 2012

No Medicare?

I believe Dr Q is a good doctor with a well deserved reputation but leaves something to be desired in the social skills area. Not especially helpful in answering my particular questions. Now, after losing weight due to the roux-en-y gastric by-pass (performed in 2005)I have regained a significant amount of weight and I'd like to know if there is anything you can suggest. After my surgery I retired and went on Medicare and could no long afford the cost of the New Program. I felt rather cheated since I was led to believe I could still participate in the program.

September 24th, 2012

Thanks!

After investigating credentials and experience with weight loss surgeons, glad I chose Dr. Quebbemann. He took time to speak with me and did not constantly look at his watch like he had somewhere else to be. Explained details. I asked a lot of questions which he answered with patience.

May 16th, 2012

Dr Quebbemann

Great surgeon, worth any hassle and yes you might wait a bit.

August 15th, 2011

Awesome doctor! Very caring and thorough! I definitely recommend!

April 30th, 2011

VSG surgery

A true pioneer in WLS who cares about his patients success. Office staff can be unorganized, but results are worth any frustration.