Surgeons
3701 Birch St
Ste 200
Newport Beach, CA 92660
949-722-7662
Locations and availability (4)

3.0

|  Thanks Dr. Q  |  show details
by Happy to be losing on May 14th, 2013

Looked me in the eye, didn't treat me with disregard due to my obesity. Seems like he invests time in patients not just how many people he can get through office. Genuine person. Overall each visit has been positive.

|  Patient Liason  |  show details
by Julian on Jan 21st, 2013

In response to the last comment left here. I am a patient liason here at The N.E.W. Program. We have a new FDA approved weight loss drug being prescribed here in our office. We also, no longer have an expensive, mandatory program fee for revision patients. You should not feel cheated. We are here to help you along, every step of the way. Please come in for a follow up visit and ask for Julian. Your health is very important to us.

|  No Medicare?  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2012

I believe Dr Q is a good doctor with a well deserved reputation but leaves something to be desired in the social skills area. Not especially helpful in answering my particular questions. Now, after losing weight due to the roux-en-y gastric by-pass (performed in 2005)I have regained a significant amount of weight and I'd like to know if there is anything you can suggest. After my surgery I retired and went on Medicare and could no long afford the cost of the New Program. I felt rather cheated since I was led to believe I could still participate in the program.

|  Thanks!  |  show details
Sep 24th, 2012

After investigating credentials and experience with weight loss surgeons, glad I chose Dr. Quebbemann. He took time to speak with me and did not constantly look at his watch like he had somewhere else to be. Explained details. I asked a lot of questions which he answered with patience.

|  Dr Quebbemann  |  show details
May 16th, 2012

Great surgeon, worth any hassle and yes you might wait a bit.

|  show details
Apr 17th, 2012

Dr Quibbemann is a jerk, he makes fun of his patients, especially the overweight ones, which are most of his patients as he is a bariatric surgeon. He hates fat people as well as being a pervert!

|  show details
Aug 15th, 2011

Awesome doctor! Very caring and thorough! I definitely recommend!

|  VSG surgery  |  show details
Apr 30th, 2011

A true pioneer in WLS who cares about his patients success. Office staff can be unorganized, but results are worth any frustration.