Dr. Brian Boggs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Boggs?

Posted on December 31st, 2016

I would love to see Dr Mcwhite. And why is this site not up date ed. This is old news

DIDN'T GET A NURSES NAVIGATER TO HELP ME GET MY BREAST RECONSTRUCTION FROM CANCER CENTER IN OKLAHOMA CITY OK. I ONLY NEED HELP WITH WHAT MEDICARE AND MEDICAID . THERE WAS A DR SAWON WAS COMEING TO MARECY TO DO RECONSTRUCTION I DIDNT GET ANY HELP, AND DID NOT TALK TO ME ABOUT MY BREAST RECONSTRUCTION FROM CANCER. VERY DIFFERENT THAN OTHER CANCER DOCTORS DO THING. OTHER DOCTORS TALKED TO ME BEFORE SURGERY ABOUT EVERY THING THERE WAS TO TELL ABOUT THE CANCER AND WHAT TO EXPECT. %RATTINGS OG&E IT COMEING BACK IF I HAD SURGERY OR NOT.AND FROM WHAT I KNOW NOW I SHOULD HAVE SEEN THE RECONSTRUCTION DOCTOR BEFORE SURGERY OR AT LEST NEW THERE NAME. I STEEL DON'T HAVE MY BREAST RECONSTRUCTION AND IT'S BEEN ALL MOST 5 YEARS. THE CANCER DIDNT BOTHER ME IT HAS BEEN NOT GETTING MY BREAST RECONSTRUCTION. I CANT STAND GOING TO THE SUPPORT MEETING, I'M THE ONLY ONE THERE THAT DIDN'T GET MY RECONSTRUCTION. AND IT HURTS,HEARING ABOUT ALL THE OTHER WEMON GETTING THERE BREAST BACK AND I DIDNT. THERE'S NO REASON I SHOULDNT HAVE GOT MINE BACK. I'VE BEEN ON MY OWNE FOR 27 YEARS NOW AND IT LOOKS LIKE I WILL LIVE MY LIFE OUT ALL ALONE.I SO WONTED TO GET MARRIED. BUT NOW ONE ONE WILL HAVE ME LOOKING LIKE A MAN. THIS WAS MY DREAM IS TO GET MARRIED AGAIN,AFTER MY KIDS WERE GROWN-UP. AND NOW ITS BEEN TAKEN AWAY FROM ME. NOT BECOUSE OF THE CANCER BUT BECOUSE I DONT HAVE MY BREAST BACK.IVE HAD 4 DEFRENT KINDS OF CANCER, I'M KIND OF USED TO THAT. IT'S NOT HAVEING MY BREAST. MY CHRISTMAS WISH IS TO GET MY BREAST RECONSTRUCTION. I GOT A TWEETE SAYING THAT MERCYHOSPITAL.NET WOULD LOVE TO HELP ME. I PRAY IT'S REAL AND NOT SOME SICK HACKER ,I GET THOSE A LOT. AND THEN THEY SAY JUST FOR FUN. AFTER GETTING MY HOPES UP. DR BRIAN R BOGGS DID GO WORK. HE JUST WON'T TALK TO YOU OR MAKE SURE YOU GET THE HELP YOU NEED. I GUESS IT'S NOT HIS FAMILY SO HE DONT CARE. I DONT KNOW. I WOULD THROW MY SELF IN FRONT OF A CAR TO SAVE SOME ONE THAT'S JUST ME. PEOPLE are all God's children. And I can't stand to see people get hurt. I've all ways been like this. My x was very abusve. And I was so looking forward to haveing some one to spend the rest of my life with. I have fallenin love with some one but you know how meny are breast and butter. But you know if they where to love me I would love them like no one has ever loved before. It would be one of the best things in the world. To know I was loved for me and not my looks. All my life it's all ways been about my looks. And to be love for me would be out of this world. Man you would have to kiss the growing they walk on. That would be a real gift from God wouldn't it. The only one better would be when we go to have to live with God. Those two would be the best. Any way his a good doctor just make sure you get all the information be for surgery and you will have to talk to same one else for that. But he dose do good work. The cat just got his tung. LL

Posted on June 30th, 2016

Did not get nurses navigater

Posted on October 14th, 2015

He was so nice to me when I had breast cancer diagnosis.

Posted on August 5th, 2015

Rude staff

Posted on March 26th, 2012

Dr. Boggs was awesome. He was my surgeon and did a great job. He even pushed the gurney with the nurse into the operating room. Staff in office very nice. Wait time very short. I would definately use him again. Sorry to hear someone before had a bad experince, but there is a risk to every surgery. He is definately was NOT arrogant. He is very personable asked questions about my life and talked about his family. I would recommend him.

Posted on November 17th, 2017