A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Bradshaw:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Bradshaw is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Bradshaw, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Acne Rosacea
Education & Awards
Dr. Bradshaw graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Bradshaw has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Bradshaw accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Humana - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- SelectHealth - 8 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Bradshaw practice?
Dr. Brian Bradshaw practices Dermatology near Provo, UT.
See Provo Dermatologists.