A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Cain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cain accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 9 plans
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 9 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Cain practice?
Dr. Brian Cain practices Family Medicine near Mogadore, OH.
See Mogadore Family Physicians.