A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Cain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Cain is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Cain, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Cain graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Cain has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Akron General Woman's Care
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian R Cain MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Cain practice?
- Dr. Brian Cain has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Cain practices Family Medicine near Mogadore, OH.
See Mogadore Primary Care Doctors.