A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Coleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Coleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Coleman, MD is board certified in Family Medicine and Family Medicine - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Coleman graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Coleman has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Valley View Regional Hospital
- Purcell Municipal Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian R Coleman MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Coleman practice?
- Dr. Brian Coleman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Coleman practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Edmond, OK and Purcell, OK.
See Oklahoma City Family Physicians and Oklahoma City Sports Medicine Doctors.