A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Miller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Miller, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Miller graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Miller has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center - Oshkosh
- Richardson Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Richard Miller MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Miller practice?
- Dr. Brian Miller has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Miller practices Emergency Medicine near Oxford, FL.
See Oxford Emergency Physicians.