A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Murphy, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Murphy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian R Murphy FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Brian Murphy has 3 office locations.
Dr. Brian Murphy practices Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, and Hematology near Sandusky, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Norwalk, OH and Clyde, OH.
See Sandusky Internists, Sandusky Oncologists, and Sandusky Hematologists.