A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Murphy, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Blood Disorders
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Murphy has 10 hospital affiliations:
- H B Magruder Memorial Hospital
- Firelands Reg Med Ctr-Main Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian R Murphy FACP and MD is a male Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Brian Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Murphy practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Sandusky, OH.
See Sandusky Internists, Sandusky Hematologists, and Sandusky Oncologists.