A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Peters, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Peters has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Peters accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Peters practice?
Dr. Brian Peters practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Pediatric Otolaryngology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.