A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Peters, MD is board certified in Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Cochlear Implantation
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Diseases
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Peters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Forest Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Robert Peters MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurotology and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Peters practice?
- Dr. Brian Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Peters practices Neurotology and Otology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.