A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Peters:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Peters is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peters
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Peters Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Peters, MD is board certified in Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Auditory Tumor (Acoustic Neuroma)
- Bilateral Hearing Loss
- Cochlear Implantation
- Conductive Hearing Loss
- Ear Diseases
- Middle Ear Bone Growth (Otosclerosis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Peters graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Peters has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Forest Park Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Robert Peters MD is a male Otologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Otology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Peters practice?
- Dr. Brian Peters has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Peters practices Otology and Neurotology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Otolaryngologists.