A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Wong:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Wong is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Wong, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Wong graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Wong has 4 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- CHRISTUS St John Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Russell Chinn Wong MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian R. Wong practice?
- Dr. Brian Wong has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Wong practices Ophthalmology near Friendswood, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and League City, TX.
See Friendswood Ophthalmologists.