Dr. Brian Rabon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Rabon?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Brian Rabon?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 17th, 2015

Dr. Rabon takes the time to answer all your questions. He goes above and beyond. I had a last minute walk in and he saw us. He ordered tests and called me in the evening to share the results and what to do next. His office has a 24/7 nurses line which is so helpful. I would recommend him to anywayone.

July 21st, 2014

Excellent Doctor

Dr. Rabon is the best pediatrician there is in the area.. My daughter has a terminally ill condition, and he has been there for us, crying with us, explaining things to us.. He has left dinner with his family to meet us at his office, just to make sure my daughter was comfortable after one of her brain surgeries.. Before, my daughter was diagnosed, every doctor turned my daughter away, he fought for us and with us. I would recommend him to ANYONE! He has gone above and beyond the call of duty for us <3

February 18th, 2014

Their office is one of the best we have ever dealt with. We went with him after moving here in 2006. excellent office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 25th, 2011

Well then.

SO before I had my son, I came here to check out doctors in my area. I was a little appalled after having read these reviews. I went around to the better rated doctors offices in the area.. Suffice to say that I am really not sure who reviewed those doctors, but I am pretty sure that those glowing reviews should be brought under scrutiny. Anyhow, Dr. Rabon was my very last choice at first, because of these reviews. So he was about the 8th doctor I visited.Let me tell you, I wish he had been my first. I would have chosen him right then and there. The man is VERY compassionate, professional, caring, kind and his staff is phenomenal. He understands that mothers can sometimes be a little paranoid about their babies, and he makes it okay. He believes in Mother's Intuition, but he also is great at seeing a problem before even you do. I have two boys, one is 21 months old and the other is almost 6 months old. We have been seeing Dr. Rabon for both boys since my youngest was born, and I would not have it any other way.Please, when reading these reviews.. Take mine into consideration. He is the best pediatrician I have found in Conway, Aynor OR Myrtle Beach. I never thought "southern" doctors would do much other than tell you to slap a bandaid on everything and get on with your day.. But he takes everything seriously. Even just a runny nose. No matter your kid's illness or complaint, he WILL put aside the time and effort to take great care of you. Also, (and in reality, most importantly) my kids absolutely LOVE him.

February 8th, 2010

Not if the baby is sick

Our grand child is 7 months old and hashad an ear infection etc for a good while(5 visits) and on three of the visits, no medicine...,and no cure. This child has been miserable for months, but to be sure they bill you each time. You should get paid when the child is well not for repeat visits. If the child isn't better we'll follow up, etc, etc.with a new bill in tow. Would not recommend!!!!

March 31st, 2009

Dr. Rabon is very thorough. He takes his times when examining a patient and is not too vain to say, "I'm not sure what's wrong but here's what we can do to find out."

November 25th, 2016