A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ragona:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Ragona is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ragona, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Ragona graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Ragona has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Provena St Joseph Medical Center
- Silver Cross Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian Philip Ragona MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian P. Ragona practice?
- Dr. Brian Ragona has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Ragona practices Internal Medicine near Joliet, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Shorewood, IL.
See Joliet Internists.