A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ramza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Ramza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ramza, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramza graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ramza has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian M Ramza MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Ramza practice?
- Dr. Brian Ramza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Ramza practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Warrensburg, MO.
See Kansas City Cardiologists.