A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ramza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Ramza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ramza, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramza graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ramza has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- Truman Medical Center Lakewood
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ramza accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- Family Health Partners - 2 plans
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Ramza practice?
Dr. Brian Ramza practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Overland Park, KS and Leavenworth, KS.
See Kansas City Cardiologists.