A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ramza:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Ramza is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ramza
High Blood Pressure Patient Education Your patient education guide for understanding high blood pressure and hypertension symptoms. Let us help guide you when visiting your doctor.Before Visiting Dr. Ramza Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ramza, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
- Ventricular Tachycardia
Education & Awards
Dr. Ramza graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ramza has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital
- St. Luke's East Lee's Summit Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian M Ramza MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian M. Ramza practice?
- Dr. Brian Ramza has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Ramza practices Cardiovascular Disease, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology, and Cardiology near Kansas City, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Warrensburg, MO.
See Kansas City Cardiologists.