Dr. Brian Ramza Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Ramza?

June 28th, 2016

May be the best in the world

My AFIB had reached a level that made it unsafe for me to drive. Even walking was difficult as when an attack happened I was unable to stand. Dr, James O'Keefe arranged it. Dr Ramza had 16 years of training AFTER med school. After 5.5 hours of surgery I felt like a teenager and it has felt that way for three full years.

October 14th, 2015

Thank you Dr Ramza you are an excellent Dr. Very nice, easy to talk to and explains everything. He is very, very smart and knows exactly what he is doing, very experienced. I don't know what we would do with out him. He is a gift for sure.

December 19th, 2013

Grateful for Dr. Ramza

I was referred to Dr. Ramza because my ICD was not working properly in breaking prolonged episodes of racing. He worked me into his schedule asap, not only for an appointment but a procedure that corrected the device. He had the expertise to diagnose and fix my problem immediately. His follow-up care has been wonderful. I appreciate the time he spends explaining the issues and the care he gives in making certain that I have the best quality of life regardless of my ongoing heart problem. I travel 7 hours for appointments, he and his practice are that outstanding.

July 7th, 2010

Dr. Ramza is an excellent physician is such a very complicated area of expertise. He is caring and goes the extra mile in explaining the problem and the options of treatment. I would highly recommend Dr. Ramza.

April 14th, 2010

Dr Ramza listened to my symptoms and took time to explain his diagnosis. It was comforting to feel informed about my heart condition. His tech was smart, his nurses attentive and his scheduler was so darn sweet! And he has nice teeth too.

April 14th, 2010

The above reviewer was obviously speaking of a different man. Dr. Brian Ramza is a very caring individual. I am confidant he's an expert in his field and his bedside manner is very comforting. I would highly recomment Dr. Ramza!

April 14th, 2010

I can only give Dr. Ramza high marks! I always feel well informed after my appointments with Dr. Ramza. I have every confidence in his ability and I find his bedside manner very comforting. I truly think he cares about each and everyone of his patients.

April 13th, 2010

Great Doctor

I am not sure who the other clown that commented actually saw, but it was not Dr. Ramza. Dr. Ramza is kind, caring and very knowledgeable. He has gone out of his way to make sure I get the best medical care. His staff always helps us when we have prescription issues or need an appointment. I highly recommend Dr. Ramza!

March 18th, 2010

Dr. Ramza was a JOKE!

If I could give zero "stars", I would have. What an unprofessional, haughty clown of a man. He's no Dr. Oz. Definitely has a "God Complex" and seems to want to dictate to patients, instead of actually listening and interacting with them. His staff was awful, too. Never again... !

February 20th, 2009