A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ranelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Ranelle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ranelle, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranelle graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Ranelle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ranelle accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Ranelle practice?
Dr. Brian Ranelle practices Ophthalmology near Hurst, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX and Cleburne, TX.
See Hurst Ophthalmologists.