A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ranelle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Ranelle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ranelle
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Ranelle Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ranelle, DO is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranelle graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Ranelle has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian D Ranelle DO is a male Ophthalmologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Ranelle practice?
- Dr. Brian Ranelle has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Ranelle practices Ophthalmology near Hurst, TX.
See Hurst Ophthalmologists.