Dr. Brian Ransdell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Brian Ransdell?

February 4th, 2014

Excellent and thorough examines and personal follow ups Perfect patient /doctor communication Answers all questions and /or concerns

March 22nd, 2013

Dr. Ransdell personally called me on the telephone after a biopsy, to inform me of the results, and again after the removal of a small growth to assure me that no residual diseased tissue remained. I was quite impressed.

August 9th, 2012

Claravis

I had the worst acne for about 2 years and after taking Claravis for 2 months my skin was brand new and after the complete 6 month treatment I can finally go without makeup and my face looks great thanks to Dr. Ransdell! A year later and still no breakouts. Highly recommend Dr. Ransdell and Claravis!

May 30th, 2012

He provides an accurate diagnosis and effective treatment. However, he is somewhat arrogant and appears to assume his patients are uneducated simpletons.

March 31st, 2011

Thorough and on the mark

My daughter had a rash for 8 mos- was seen by 2 pediatricians, allergy testing, allergy meds, creams, antibiotics, etc- no relief. We saw Dr. Ransdell once. He listened and asked questions. Best of all he followed his gut and tested for something that he thought was a slim possibility. Through that decision we got a positivie diagnosis that was critical because it turned out to be more serious than just a rash. I am so grateful our paths crossed his.

June 1st, 2009

Excellent Experience

He was willing to answer all my questions thoroughly so I understood what he was saying. He didn't ask me the same questions the nurse had asked because he actually read the chart before entering. He was friendly and reassuring. He addressed my concerns and helped me feel at ease with the course of treatment he suggested. It's been two months since my appt. and the treatment he prescribed for my acne worked 100% and I can now go out in public without makeup for the first time in over 10 years! Amazing!

May 19th, 2016