A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Ranson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Ranson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ranson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Ranson, DO is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ranson graduated from Oklahoma State Univ - Coll Of Osteo Med, Tulsa, Ok.
Dr. Ranson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Denton Regional Medical Center
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian James Ranson DO is a male Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Brian J. Ranson practice?
- Dr. Brian Ranson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Brian Ranson practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.