A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Reemtsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Reemtsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Reemtsen
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Reemtsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Reemtsen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Heart Septal Defects
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Thymus Cancer
- Tracheal Diseases
- Tracheal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reemtsen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reemtsen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian L Reemtsen MD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Reemtsen practice?
- Dr. Brian Reemtsen has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Reemtsen practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons.