A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Reemtsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Reemtsen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Reemtsen, MD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Ebstein Anomaly
- Funnel Chest (Pectus Excavatum)
- Heart Septal Defects
- Heart Transplantation
- Heart Valve Prosthesis Implantation
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Thymus Cancer
- Tracheal Diseases
- Tracheal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Reemtsen graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reemtsen has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Monica - UCLA Medical Center
- USC University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian L Reemtsen MD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian L. Reemtsen practice?
- Dr. Brian Reemtsen has 4 office locations.
Dr. Brian Reemtsen practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Surgeons and Los Angeles Cardiothoracic Surgeons.