A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Reichenbach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Reichenbach is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Reichenbach, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Reichenbach graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Reichenbach has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Dupont Hospital Llc
- Lutheran Hospital Of Indiana
- Kosciusko Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian David Reichenbach MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Brian D. Reichenbach practice?
- Dr. Brian Reichenbach has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Reichenbach practices Family Medicine near Warsaw, IN.
See Warsaw Primary Care Doctors.