Dr. Brion Reichler MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 6th, 2015
Nothing but office voicemail
His office never ever answers the phone and they never call back

March 30th, 2011
First rate, recommend highly
I was enormously impressed by Dr. Reichler's knowledge, demeanor, communication skills, and the amount of time he spent with me. Even though worried about my memory issues, I had fun talking with him. He was VERY attentive to all my symptoms, and administered a number of tests. The receptionist was exceedingly friendly, his billing person, not quite so much. I had a great visit to this physician, and have tremendous confidence in his abilities and the advice he gave. 5 out of 5, would recommend him to anyone.Note, name is Brion, not "Brian".

February 23rd, 2010
Dr. Reichler is not sympathetic to patients of a color or financial bracket other than his.

October 26th, 2009
Poor Communicator
A colleague of mine recommended the Hospital of Special Surgery, I found Dr. Reichler on my own. I went to him for my neck and back pain, however he took a particular interest in my migraines, although they were only 1 of many issues I was having. He wouldn't let me get a word in edge-wise, he was very patronizing and unwilling to hear me out. I recognize that he is the doctor, but it took me 3 visits before he finally agreed that my headaches may be due to my neck issues - which is what I told him on in the first visit!The first visit I also waited in the waiting room for 1.5hrs before anyone saw me. The second visit was a shorter wait, but still a good 45 minutes. I had an issue with the meds he gave me and he didnt call me back for 4 hours and then left me a message saying he was leaving the office for the weekend and that I should call him back on Monday if I was still having an issue. The last straw was when he put me through a slew of sensor tests, which were not fully covered by my insurance and ended up with $600 in out of pocket expenses, which didn't show up until 4 months after the last visit. All in all, it was a terrible experience and I still have the same issues with my neck and back. I will stick my chiropractor and acupuncturist. They give me relief, for half the cost and without the drugs.