Brion Reichler MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 6th, 2015
Nothing but office voicemail
His office never ever answers the phone and they never call back

March 31st, 2011
First rate, recommend highly
I was enormously impressed by Dr. Reichler's knowledge, demeanor, communication skills, and the amount of time he spent with me. Even though worried about my memory issues, I had fun talking with him. He was VERY attentive to all my symptoms, and administered a number of tests. The receptionist was exceedingly friendly, his billing person, not quite so much. I had a great visit to this physician, and have tremendous confidence in his abilities and the advice he gave. 5 out of 5, would recommend him to anyone.Note, name is Brion, not "Brian".

February 23rd, 2010
Dr. Reichler is not sympathetic to patients of a color or financial bracket other than his.

October 26th, 2009
Poor Communicator
A colleague of mine recommended the Hospital of Special Surgery, I found Dr. Reichler on my own. I went to him for my neck and back pain, however he took a particular interest in my migraines, although they were only 1 of many issues I was having. He wouldn't let me get a word in edge-wise, he was very patronizing and unwilling to hear me out. I recognize that he is the doctor, but it took me 3 visits before he finally agreed that my headaches may be due to my neck issues - which is what I told him on in the first visit!The first visit I also waited in the waiting room for 1.5hrs before anyone saw me. The second visit was a shorter wait, but still a good 45 minutes. I had an issue with the meds he gave me and he didnt call me back for 4 hours and then left me a message saying he was leaving the office for the weekend and that I should call him back on Monday if I was still having an issue. The last straw was when he put me through a slew of sensor tests, which were not fully covered by my insurance and ended up with $600 in out of pocket expenses, which didn't show up until 4 months after the last visit. All in all, it was a terrible experience and I still have the same issues with my neck and back. I will stick my chiropractor and acupuncturist. They give me relief, for half the cost and without the drugs.

May 2nd, 2017