A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Remington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Remington is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Remington
Obesity Patient Education Our obesity patient education guide explains causes, diagnosis and treatments for obseity and how to lose weight.Before Visiting Dr. Remington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Remington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Remington graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Remington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Brian Remington MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. D B. Remington practice?
- Dr. D Remington has 1 office location.
Dr. D Remington practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Griffin, GA.
See Griffin Internists and Griffin Cardiologists.