A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. D Remington:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. D Remington is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Remington
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Remington Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. D Remington, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Remington graduated from Schulich School Of Medicine At The University Of Western Ontario, London. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Remington has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Spalding Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. D Brian Remington MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. D B. Remington practice?
- Dr. D Remington has 1 office location.
Dr. D Remington practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Griffin, GA.
See Griffin Internists and Griffin Cardiologists.