Dr. D Remington Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. D Remington?

Posted on February 27th, 2012

my doctor referred me to this doctor. set up the appointment and the test. i arrive at the appointed time of 8 to find a very confused staff. first i was not to be there at 8 it was to be 1:30. then i was to be there at 8 but not for test, for a consult. they cant do the nuclear stress test without the isotope they dont have it. then they do have it. we will squeeze you in. what about the monitor i am to wear for a week? they dont do monitoring for a week, only a day. but my doctor ordered for a week, why did they not tell my doctor that their monitors only did monitoring for a day? the office staff has no clue as to what they are doing! i used to work in doctors offices and this one is the worst run office i have encountered. how can any doctor effectively care for a patient if they do not have effective staff? this is my heart, my life! not a key stone cops movie! i left that office and will not return.

Never got past the office staff!

Posted on April 4th, 2011

I have heard excellent reviews about Dr. Remington. I was referred to him as a cardiologist that has treated my family over the years. I called to make 2 appointments and it literally took nearly 20 minutes on the phone. The receptionist sounded as if maybe she is new or related to the doctor. (customer service is not her strong suite) She "um's" and pauses frequently and seems dissheveled. The appointments were finally made but unfortunately I called back withinthe week to reschedule due to niether of us having the copay for the appointments. They were rescheduled (took nearly 15 mins this time). There is always a long hold time after you tell her what you're calling about. Not sure why. My fianc informed me that I needed to set our appointments for one week further out than I did so we could have our copays. I called to inform this same woman that I needed to reschedule one more time. I was placed on hold for an excessive amount of time this time. She never asked my name. I guess just remembered me because I was calling for "mine and my fiance's appointments." She finally got back on the phone and rudely stated (without asking what the nature of the rescheduling was) "Are you sure y'all want these appointments because this is the second rescheduling. (note not cancellation, not missed appointment) Stunned, I stated that we were having to reschedule only due to lack of money for copay. She remained rude and went even further to state "Well we could give these appointments to someone else." Aka, patients that have more money which will then be a le to pad our pockets too. How very disappointing; a family physician no longer. I'm sure the physician is as fantastic as I've been told but we will never know. These amazing doctors have to be made aware when they have incompetent and or rude staff. All I could do was leave a review that other patients may be warned and say a prayer that this receptionist have more grace with the next patient she deals with and that she may continue to live her life on that mountain of financial security she calls home. Thanks..

Katherine Hart

Posted on November 8th, 2010

Dr.Remington is amazing! He is an excellent doctor with a wonderful bedside manner. However, the wait in his office is often long, but I find it worth it to have a doctor that knows what he is doing. He goes the extra mile for this patients. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

one and half hour wait

Posted on October 20th, 2010

Caring Doctor

Posted on February 17th, 2010

Dr Remington is the best doctor i've ever seen, he's caring ,takes time to explain things to you, I believe he goes the extra mile for his patients.Very satisfied with Dr.Remington

MISDIAGNOSED

Posted on October 22nd, 2009

I WAS IN OFFICE TEN MINUTES WENT FROM GOING TO BACK TO WORK TO FULL BLOWN HEART SURGERY IN 10 MIN BY SAME DR. YOU TELL ME WHY YOU THINK HE GOT THE REVIEW

Posted on April 10th, 2017