Dr. Brian Richardson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 24th, 2017
Stay away
It is difficult to find adequate pain management in Logan/Cache Valley, but you're better off looking outside of the valley than to go to Dr. Richardson, or anyone at Southwest Spine and Pain. They DO NOT care it they've got you out of pain or not. They have a "cookie cutter" method to pain treatment and seem almost surprised to hear not everyone is the same. They are also procedure happy, and money hungry. They overcharge for their services and I question some of their accounting practices. In short, it you go there and have any significant problems, the only thing that will get lighter is your wallet. You'll still be in pain, and have additional stress on top of that. It's well worth making the trip to Ogden, SLC, or even Pocatello!

September 16th, 2016
Great Dr.
I love this Dr. He gave me back my life. My knees hurt so bad that I didn't want to do anything. Now I can go outside and do things. And I don't have to take a hand full of pills to take away the pain. I can't say enough about him. If you hurt go see him.

August 28th, 2016
Worst pain Doctor ever! And I've traveled the world
He does not have the education to be a MD(Especially in Pain management). Go to SLC University Pain management center. They are kind, confident, educated and they elite. They are rated one of the top in the Nation!

April 17th, 2016
Dr. Richardson is very caring, concerned, and kind. He's helped me out of tremendous pain.

August 18th, 2015
HORRIBLE
I hope he dies. What an absolute miserable sack of crap of a human. He treats everybody poorly and exercises his own judgment of you instead of sticking to the facts. Condescending and horrible person.

January 16th, 2013
condescending
Two days after a procedure I was experiencing abnormal pain and as instructed by my release papers I called the listed after hours number. Dr. Richardson was on call that morning and he berated me for calling him in the middle of the night (5:50 a.m.) and hung up the phone. I have been a patient at this practice for two years and I have never needed to call after hours. I am very unhappy with the way I was treated. I have lost complete respect for this doctor.

January 18th, 2012
Simply the best
Dr. Richardson is excellent, repaired fractured vertebra in my back that other doctors said could not be done....has wonderful 'bedside' man ...

August 5th, 2011
dr brian richardson
he has helped me beyond expectations for my chronic fractures,cracked verebrates and numerous health problems,a very kind and caring doctor which in t ...

June 24th, 2017