A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Rill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Rill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rill
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rill Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Rill graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian K Rill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Rill practice?
- Dr. Brian Rill has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Rill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.