A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Rill:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Rill is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rill
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rill Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bursitis / Adhesive Capsulitis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Osteochondritis Dissecans
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Sports Medicine
- Tennis Elbow
Education & Awards
Dr. Rill graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Rill has 6 hospital affiliations:
- McLaren Regional Medical Center
- Henry Ford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Brian K Rill MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 11 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Rill practice?
- Dr. Brian Rill has 1 office location.
Dr. Brian Rill practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Surgeons.