A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Brian Rinehart:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Brian Rinehart is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Brian Rinehart, MD is board certified in Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- HELLP Syndrome
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Rinehart graduated from University of Maryland , Baltimore. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Rinehart has 21 hospital affiliations:
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rinehart accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Brian K. Rinehart practice?
Dr. Brian Rinehart practices Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Plano, TX and Richardson, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.