Internist

InsiInsurance companies puppeturance companies puppet show details InsiInsurance companies puppeturance companies puppet
Apr 4th, 2012

Dr Riveland appears to care about people however, when things get hard he can't seem to handle it. He dosent have the strength or warewithal to get you through the difficult times. He is a puppet for the insurance companies. Find another doctor if you want to stay healthy

Wonderful Doctor show details Wonderful Doctor
Jan 14th, 2012

Dr. Riveland always takes his time with us, always asks if we have any concerns or questions and is always pleasant. We have been going to him for 19 years and do not have one complaint. We will continue going to him as long as we can or as long as he can doctor!!

Jun 17th, 2010

I was a patient for years but once I had a real problem and dealt with his lack of concern to my side effects from a medication he prescribed I have switched Dr. He wouldn't even speak to me on the phone but said I needed to make another appt if I wanted to talk about it.

May 1st, 2009

I have been a patient of Dr. Riveland's for more than 16 years, and I refuse to go anywhere else. I think he's great!