inactive

Brian S Rizzo DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.1

September 28th, 2016
Great doctor
Dr.rizzo is a great ent specailist he saved my honeys life went from having cancer to having none .rizzo shows he cares about his patients and takes time with his patients to give them the proper care they deserve I would recommend him to anyone hes the best.thaThank you s.rizzo

April 16th, 2016
Dr Rizzo has helped me to breathe, my sinus's to drain and the end result no sinus infections since my surgery.

February 22nd, 2016
I've had sinus problems for 14 years, it has been unbearable. I was afraid how it would turn out. After the surgery was finished I could finally breathe out of my nose with no issues and it looks great, I'm estatic. I would highly recommend Dr. Rizzo for has fantastic work and ease of the procedure. He is steady handed, takes his time to make sure that everything is fine, treats you with care and helps you in any way possible to help with any pain. Also grade A customer service. I had some concerns after the surgery, I called him after hours and he got back to me immediately and answered my questions which put me at ease. If you want someone that's highly experienced and will treat you right Dr. Rizzo is your go to guy.

February 17th, 2016
Dr. Rizzo has greatly improved my son's quality of life. He couldn't breath or sleep very well before we came to him. After his sinus and tonsil surgery, he is like a new child. I would definitely recommend him.

February 8th, 2016
Doesn't spend much time with you but he's straight to the point. There's a reason he's busy and that's all that mattered to me. He knows his stuff and when you need something he's great at delegating to his staff to make sure it gets done. After my surgery I was able to text his direct cell phone when I had a question on a Sunday. He replied right away. He's not the fluffy spend time with you Dr. but who wants that over experience and expertise? So glad I chose him as my ENT!

August 20th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor
Dr Rizzo is a fantastic dr. He has been caring for my son for 15 years. My son has chronic ear infections and Dr. Rizzo is always spot on with his diagnosis and provides wonderful care. I always feel like my son is the most important patient. I would not trust my sons car to another ENT.

July 8th, 2015
Figure on 2 months for an appt., and then expect your appt. to be rescheduled. The doc might be good, but the staff sucks. Should I have to be rescheduled three times twice? This should be easily fixed...

May 25th, 2015
aweful gave us wrong diagnosis.

December 28th, 2014
I have benefitted tremendously from Dr Rizzo's care. I am off all sinus/allergy medications! Thanks!

October 20th, 2014
Over books appointments, patients don't get individual attention
I had a scheduled appointment last month but had to wait over 30 minutes to see Dr. Rizzo. When I finally saw him he spent less than 3 minutes with me and referred me to an associate. I went to 2 other otolaryngologists who disagreed with Dr. Rizzo's recommendations. I don't like doctors who don't give you undivided attention, he went from one room to another and was attending to two patients at the same time. I guess it translates into more money for him but I don't like this business model and will not be going back.

January 10th, 2014
I called for appointment and explained I don't have any time off and can't leave my work and only possibility is my lunch time between 12 to 1PM and they gave me 12:30 appointment. I went there at exactly 12:30 and was given a form that first time patient should fill out and I did that just took me about 5 minutes. But they didn't call me after that to see the Doctor. I waited till 12:50 when they called somebody else to be visited by Dr Rizzo! I informed the Admin that I can not wait anymore and had to go back to my work and asked her to cancel that visit and she said ok. Couple days later while I was really expecting an apology letter from Dr Rizzo for not visiting me at his office on my appointment time, to my surprise I receive a $75 bill for Noshow!!! I called the office and explained I was there on time but they said I must pay because I left, no matter ID couldn't visit you on time!!

December 13th, 2013
Excellent doctor!!!!
Dr. Rizzo is the first doctor in two years who actually listened and did a thorough exam and pinpoint the exact cause of my symptoms. I have been saying this to doctors for two years and was constantly quickly dismissed without any kind of real exam and no more information than, "this 'may' be the cause of some of your symptoms", and always sent me home with no answers and no plan. I don't understand the bad reviews I am reading because he asked questions, listened to what I had to say, ran some tests and very quickly located the exact source of my symptoms. Then, he was very to-the-point about where I stand and what treatments come next. I had to wait a little while to see him, but if he does an amazing job, then who cares! Also, every single employee that I encountered at the office was very nice and welcoming. Some reviews mention a "God complex"~ I'll tell you, when I go to see a doctor/ surgeon for an issue, I WANT them to know what they are talking about, to be confident, thorough, and to be able and willing to give options and a plan of action; not all wishy-washy and vague. 5 stars to Dr. Rizzo!!! My condition is not cured and since it is primarily my spine causing my trouble, I will be going on to a different surgeon for this;but it feels very nice to hear some direct answers and to know I'm not crazy. Follow your gut. It has taken several doctors for me, and this time it is Dr. Rizzo. If I have ANY ENT issues in the future, I will definitely go back to Dr. Rizzo, and would recommend him to anyone!